Tennessee Comprehensive Pain Center
- 1801 N Jackson St.Tullahoma, TN 37388
- (931) 454-1067
About Tennessee’s Comprehensive Pain Center
Tennessee’s Comprehensive Pain Center is dedicated to providing compassionate care to all patients suffering from acute or chronic pain. Every patient receives individualized care tailored to their specific needs.
Our multidisciplinary care approach gives our patients the best chance of recovering from their state of pain. By combining the newest advances and technology in medicine with a holistic approach, our patients are able to return to their important daily activities with an improved quality of life.
We will remain trained in all of the newest procedures and developments in the world of pain management in order to provide our patients with the best possible care in the country.
Benjamin Johnson, M.D.
Board-certified Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Benjamin Johnson is a board-certified pain management specialist who has also completed two fellowships related to pain management and anesthesiology. He is specially qualified to relieve pain caused by many conditions including arthritis, bursitis, degenerative disc disease, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuralgia, cancer and many others. We are proud to add Dr. Johnson to our pain management team.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Illinois
- Naval Hospital, San Diego, California
- Fellow, Regional Anesthesiology/Pain Management, Naval Hospital, San Diego, California
- Fellow, Thoracic Anesthesiology, University of California, San Diego, California
- Diplomat of American Board of Pain Management (DABPM)
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (CIME)
- Fellow of the Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP)
- 1991 – present: Attending Physician, Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University
- 1991 – present: Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University